Pregnancy massage (also referred to as pre-natal massage) is designed to ease the strains and stresses which the body may undergo during the course of pregnancy, sharing many of the benefits of our other massage treatments in the process. Pregnancy massage can help the body to better cope with some of the changes it will encounter during the different phases of pregnancy.
What are the benefits of pregnancy massage?
We offer pregnancy massage in our Canada Water clinic to provide relief from the following symptoms.
• Muscular discomfort and tightening throughout the body.
• Relief of muscle tension.
• Lessens back pain and sciatic pain which may be experienced during pregnancy.
• Relieves emotional tension, insomnia and generally improves mental health.
• Ensuring more relaxed and deeper breathing.
Our Canada Water practitioners are only able to offer courses of pregnancy massage therapy after the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. If you are experiencing any aches, pains or musculoskeletal problems in the first trimester of pregnancy, then we suggest discussing it with our osteopathy team.
If you wish to know more about the pregnancy massage we offer here at Canada Water, then please don’t hesitate to contact a member of our team. If you wish to book a treatment. If you want to book a treatment, you can do so over the phone on 0203 6060 493 or book online for a 10% discount.